Sodium Thiosulfate is a white translucent crystals or powder that is common as the pentahydrate form; melting at 48 C; readily soluble in water and oil of turpentine; aqueous solution is slightly alkaline which decompose to sulfate and sulfide in the air. It is a moderate reducing agent. It is a source of thiosulfate ion (S2O3-2) (dissolves silver salts). Its major use is as a fixing agent in photography for developing film and the extracting silver from ore. It is used in chrome-tanning leather and in chemical manufacture as a source of sulfide ion. It is also used in paper, textile, and water treatment industry and gas purification.
Sodium Thiosulfate – 50lb Bag
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
- Physical State:??White crystals or powder
- Sodium Thiosulfate Anhydrous percent by mass, min: >98.00 % Min;
- PH of 10% solution: 6.5-9.5 Max;
- Insoluble in water: <0.01 % Max;
- Sodium Sulphide % by mass, max: <0.001%;
- Iron (Fe)percent by mass, max: <0.005% Max;
- Loss on Drying: 1.5% Max;
- Bulk Density: 1.667 g/cm3.
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Shipping & Delivery
FREE Shipping & Next Day Delivery
As long as the product you are ordering is in stock and ordered before 4pm MST the previous day then your order should be delivered the next business day, for FREE!